Policies for RSA Fob Registration
Nightingale Informatix Corporation Fob User, I will not:
the RSA Fob and/or Personal Identification Number (PIN) assigned by
Nightingale with anyone at any time.
2. Divulge, share or compromise the User ID and/or PIN assigned to me by
3. Keep the Fob in an unsecured location at any time (i.e. in open view at
an unattended workspace).
4. Use Nightingale User ID and PIN for any other purpose other than those
permitted specifically for my role.
5. Violate the confidentiality and security of any data accessed from the
Nightingale Informatix Corporation or any data handled on behalf of
6. Release any information to any unauthorized people.
7. Fail to report a lost Fob. I will immediately report a lost or stolen
Fob to the RSA Security Administrator for my office, or to the Nightingale Help
Desk at 1-888-207-4422.
8. Use the Fob if it is no longer required. It will immediately be returned to the
RSA Security Administrator of the organization.
collection, use or disclosure of personal data may result in disciplinary
action and termination of your Nightingale Informatix Corporation access
User ID. Nightingale Informatix Corporation may notify the relevant
regulatory authorities of any misuse.
By clicking the "I AGREE" button below, you agree to abide by the terms, conditions and
policies as stated above.